We are very exited to announce that after a COVID canceled season, the Wisconsin Badgers Club Baseball team will be returning to action for the 2021-2022 season!
Now that this upcoming season will be mostly back to normal, we are looking for talented baseball players to join our squad for another successful year.
If you’re interested in joining the squad, we will be hosting events in the near future to hopefully get some guys on board.
New Player Meetings:
We are hosting New Player Meetings before tryouts. These are very laid back, mostly informal meetings just so we can get to know new guys and get information and dates communicated. These meetings will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 from 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 from 8:00 – 9:00 PM
- Thursday, September 9th, 2021 from 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, September 9th, 2021 from 8:00 – 9:00 PM
We will also be hosting tryouts so you can showcase your skills and get some work in. The first week of tryouts will go as such:
- Sunday, September 12th from 4:00 – 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 14th from 8:00 – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 15th from 8:00 – 11:00 PM
- Saturday, September 18th from 2:00 – 6:30 PM
- Sunday, September 19th from 2:00 – 6:30 PM
These are held at the Near West Turf Fields (2001 Observatory Dr, Madison, WI 53706) on the baseball field in the northeast corner.
If you are interested in joining, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest, and he will get you the information to sign up for a New Player Meeting and Tryouts.
Questions or general concerns, reach out by email to Jared Van Bramer at email@example.com or by text at (920) 495-8876